Chamber membership is still just £25 a year – the subscription fee hasn’t changed over the past 20 years. We feel this represents excellent value for money when you weigh up the benefits. As a member you can:
- Attend Chamber meetings (held roughly FIVE times a year) and have your voice heard.
- Join our closed Chamber Facebook group (Hay Small Business Community run by Deputy Chair Katie Sutton) to chat informally to other members.
- Vote for office holders at our AGM held every April.
- Join our Hay Voucher scheme and accept vouchers at your business.
- Feature in our press and PR campaign around the annual Hay Festival in May and throughout the year.
Your membership fee also helps to fund:
- The annual Christmas lights display in the town.
- The Thursday market in the town.
- The twice-yearly food festival and Hay Does Vintage.
- Charitable donations to worthy local causes.
- The Chamber is run on a voluntary basis so 100% of your fee goes back in to the town.
Interested in becoming a member? It’s very simple. Just click on the “Subscribe” button below.
Who is eligible to join?
Anyone who runs a business in Hay or the surrounding areas is welcome to join the Chamber of Commerce. As long as you are interested in getting involved in business life in the town, we want to hear from you.